Patricia’s personal favorite. This recipe came from Eric’s sister Shayla
- 1 1/2 c. cooked turkey in small pieces
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-10.5 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-10.5 oz. can tomato soup
- 1-10 oz. can mild enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 can black olives, pitted and sliced (optional)
- Combine cheeses together in a small bowl.
- Combine soups and enchilada sauce in another bowl.
- Combine turkey, onion and 1/2 cup of cheese mixture in a different bowl.
- Put 2 Tablespoons of turkey and cheese mixture in each tortilla and roll up.
- Place rolled tortillas in a 9 x 13 inch pan with folds facing down.
- Pour soup and sauce mixture over all the tortillas.
- Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Top with black olives when serving. (optional)